Das Meta is a modern, young digital service provider in the Education industry located in startup city Berlin. It’s products such as the booking system tutor.berlin or tutor.lms are market-leading in technological aspects. Our team of account managers, developers and social media managers serves international clients, training centres, individual trainers and partners to their company goals and needs. As a growing company, we give you the chance to shape the business of tomorrow for our clients.
• 2+ years of experience in web application development (Node.js, React.js, Sails.js)
• Experience with MongoDB
• Experience with microservices running in Clouds
• Experience with automate testing and CI/CD practices
• Clear understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
• Experience with PHP and Python is a plus
• Experience with TDD, BDD, DDD is a plus
• Experience with Functional Programming is a big plus
• Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud Functions is a big plus
• Experience with Docker, CI/CD and Automated Tests
• Knowledge of Scrum or other similar project management methodologies
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Develop clean, readable, automate tested software that can run in the cloud using state of the art tools and technologies
• Build backend applications with Node.js/Sails.js/Strapi.js
• Consume External Analytics and data APIs
• Build UI with React.js for web and mobile using React Native
• Watch and listen to users to improve user experience
• Brainstorm problems with teammates
Please apply by sending your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning “React.js/ Node.js developer” in the Subject line.