Das Meta is a modern, young digital service provider in the Education industry located in startup city Berlin. It’s products such as the booking system tutor.berlin or tutor.lms are market-leading in technological aspects. Our team of account managers, developers and social media managers serves international clients, training centres, individual trainers and partners to their company goals and needs. As a growing company, we give you the chance to shape the business of tomorrow for our clients.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience with 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
• Understanding of SOLID Principles and Object Oriented Programing
• Understanding of Functional Programing and Design Patterns
• Understanding and experience working on platforms built on a microservice architecture
• Hands on experience with: Jest, Enzyme, Styled Components, React, Redux, React Hooks, CSS, SASS, LESS
• An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
• Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
• A positive mindset and can-do attitude
• Verbal and written English is a big plus
• Familiarity with Git
• Team player with good leadership skills
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms and for multiple device sizes.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
• Transition existing web apps to React Native, but also be able to start a project from the ground up
• Integrate third party APIs
• Release applications to App Store and Google Play stores in coordination with our DevOps Team
• Assist with building estimates
• Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email
• Collaborate with colleagues using modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc
Please apply by sending your documents to email@example.com and mentioning “React Native developer” in the Subject line.