Aren’t you tired of being just a DevOps guy?
We suggest you join us now and work on building the meta cloud.
Our team is growing and we are looking for an experienced DevOps Software Engineer with Backend Development experience.
For so many years we have been providing cloud architecture consulting, infrastructure streamlining, monitoring, and cloud security services. Now we are developing a cloud architecture product that will build infrastructure in 2 weeks.
Sounds challenging, yes?
So, if you
– seek professional development as a DevOps Engineer
– dare to take the professional challenges
– value rewarding and innovative company culture
Then this opportunity is just for YOU!
What you will be doing
- Implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Set up new tools and required infrastructure
- Encourage and build automated processes wherever possible
- Select and deploy appropriate CI/CD tools
- Establishing DevOps practices, research, and recommend tools and techniques for improving our CI/CD
- Working hands-on with infrastructure, developers, and QA teams
- Being involved in and driving team architectural discussions
- Working in a very iterative/agile development environment
- Able to quickly transition through short (weekly) release and sprint cycles via continuous integration, testing, and delivery methodologies
- Ensure high availability of the infrastructure as we scale
What you need for the position
- 2+ years of experience as a Backend Developer ( knowledge and practice with Git, docker, SQl/NOSQL)
- Have experience in deploying websites on any popular clouds (AWS, GCP, AZURE)
- Good experience with using Linux/MAC OS developer tools (bash scripting, ssh, curl, IP, etc.)
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Scrum/Agile principles
- Some working knowledge of databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with web servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Experience in working with Docker containers and any orchestration system
- Proficient in scripting, Git, and Git workflows
- Experience with Terraform/ Kubernetes
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Knowledge of English
- Problem-solving attitude
Why Join Das Meta
- You will work on building a cloud product
- We share the tech value by contributing to open-source
- We offer competitive and growing salaries and other benefits
- Motivating working environment
- Constant career development
- Professional challenges
- Mentorship and team support
- Paid days-off
- Health insurance
- Team events, games, and Friday nights
If you think you are a perfect match, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “DevOps Engineer” on the subject line.
Application deadline: 09 Sep 2022